Today, Palomino finally took the wraps off of the latest addition to the Blackwing family, the Blackwing Slate, with a full photo preview. Here are the main points:
- Wear-resistant polymer hardcover
- Dual-sewn binding (sewn bound twice for extra durability)
- Smooth, matte-black finish
- Durable black canvas spine
- High-grade elastic pencil holster
- 100 GSM ruled or plain paper
And the best part? Every Blackwing Slate comes packaged with a Blackwing 602 pencil.
This journal is slick. But, don’t take my word for it. I’ll let the photos do the talking.
You can check out the full photo preview on PalominoBrands.com. Palomino has promised more info in the weeks leading up to the product’s release. No formal release date has been announced, but you can bet you’ll find a review here when the Blackwing Slate hits our shelves.
What do you think? Are you excited for the Blackwing Slate? Let us know in the comments!