How To Use Custom Pencils
Custom pencils are fun to use, however, it may be difficult for some to find a reason or occasion to use them. These are just some of the ways that we’ve seen them used to help inspire you.
Custom Pencils For Your School
School events – Use custom pencils to recognize a specific event in your school. Examples: Ag Day, Career Day, Field Day.
Teacher appreciation – Show your appreciation to teachers by giving them pencils with their names on it. Examples: Mr. Smith’s Classroom, Return to Mrs. Johnson’s Classroom.
Student appreciation and acknowledgment – Give rewards for student achievements. Examples: Reader of the Month.
- Show school spirit – Show support for your school programs and school sports teams. Examples: Go Knights!, Acad Students’ Association, Eastwood Key Club.
- Graduation gifts – Commemorate a graduating class and give them pencils. Examples: Eastwood Elementary Class of ’17, Congratulations Class of ’17.
- Student council – Use pencils to promote your student running for student council. Examples: Savvy Savannah Always on Point, For A Voice… Vote Boyce!.
Custom Pencils for Your Home, Office, etc.
- Advertising – Give out pencils with your name on it at your next event.
- Personalized gifts – Give your favorite student or teacher customized pencils to use and they are sure to remember you every time they use it.
- Save the Date – Use pencils to let everyone know when your special day is.
- Announcements – Baby shower, dinners, and other special events are all great occasions to announce on pencils.
- Deter pencil theft – Do your pencils ever go missing? Deter potential pencil thieves by putting your name on your pencils!
- Church/Religious Organization – Have pencils with your organization’s name on it just in case someone needs a pencil to take notes.